1. Cake by Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag — I love this bag, and I get so many compliments on it. Plus you can use it as an overnight bag for yourself after the bebe is grown. Tons of other cute styles and colors.
2. Mortimer the Moose — AKA “Mr. Moose!” in our house. Liam loves this toy – their bond is pretty ridiculously cute (see photo below).
4. Things I Wish My Mother Had Told Me — A book that I’m actually reading (don’t fall over from shock). Plus it looks cute on my nightstand. Covers everything from fashion, to manners, to cosmetic surgery. love it. live it. buy it.
5. Hannah Andersson — By far my favorite pajamas in Liam’s closet. High quality, soft and modern. #babysnuggles
6. Smart water — I don’t need to link this one for obvious reasons. But as part of my 2013 goals to drink more water, I’ve been carrying this around everywhere I go. It’s not so much that Smart Water tastes better, but let’s be honest, the branding is neat.
7. Aden + Anais Swaddle blankets — Perfect for everything – spit up, nap time, changing blanket. Also it’s my “go-to” for baby gifts. AND so so soft. Make sure to get the bamboo!
8. Aveda hand relief — I got this as a free gift from my salon over the holidays. Great for keeping my hands soft in this cold, dry weather we’re having.